Douglas County 4-H COVID-19 Policies
Face-to-Face 4-H Programming should not be taking place in Douglas County without written permission from Agents Nicole or Kirsten.
Douglas County 4-H leaders who wish to host face-to-face programming should contact:
Nicole – General Small Group Meetings & Activities and any Shooting Sports Practices. Nicole.Speeding@Colostate.edu
Kirsten – Dog, Horse, Livestock, and any other animal-related meetings, training, workshops, or clinics. Kirsten.Cowan@Colostate.edu
General COVID Guidelines for Douglas County 4-H as of 9/14/2020
• Up to 25 participants are permitted in one area at one time
• Social Distancing of 6′ should be maintained between participants, leaders, instructors, and observers at all times (indoors or outdoors)
• Face masks are mandatory while inside and mandatory while outside if 6’ of distance cannot be maintained.
• CSU Approved Exceptions for each category must be followed in order to continue to meet face-to-face.
• Youth and Adult liability waivers are required to be filled out and turned into the extension office or program leader prior to attending the event.
More detailed guidelines will be sent to leaders after face-to-face programming has been approved by the Agent
All 4-H youth participating in in-person programming (meetings, activities, trainings, etc.) must complete a “Participant” waiver found here: http://co4h.colostate.edu/agent-resources/covid/4-H-Youth-Informed-Consent-Fillable-Form.pdf
All 4-H adult volunteers participating in in-person programming must complete a “4-H Adult Volunteer” waiver found here: http://co4h.colostate.edu/agent-resources/covid/4-H-Adult-Informed-Consent-Fillable-Form.pdf
Please note that participation in face-to-face programming is not required to successfully participate in 4-H. We are extremely understanding that every family has a different and unique perspective of what is happening in our world in relation to the Global Pandemic. Please always feel free to reach out to the above agents with any questions, comments, or concerns. We are here to help make your families 4-H experience as amazing as possible whether it is in person or virtual!