Applications, transcripts and letters of recommendation can all be dropped off at the Extension office any time before the stated deadline. Please read through the entire application so you do not miss an important component. It is your responsibility to have complete and accurate applications. All parts of the application must be turned in on time, so please pay close attention to deadlines. Keep track of your references and follow up with them to make sure they provide your references on time. If our office is closed, there is a slot in the door that you can put your application materials through. All scholarships are available as fillable PDFs which may be completed online or printed and completed.
Please contact our office if you have any questions.
Douglas County Scholarship Applications
2021-2022 Scholarships will be posted when they are available – Typically just after the 1st of the year!
- Foundation Renewable Scholarship 2022 Packet – fillable
- Foundation Renewable Scholarship 2022 packet (1)
- Youth Council packet for 2022
- Horse Scholarship 2022 packet
- Community Service packet 2022
- YF&H packet 2022
Required Supporting Documentation ~ Everything is included in above packets!
NOTE– The recommendation form – This form is designed to allow for your reference to fill out ONE reference form which can then be used for MULTIPLE applications. Simply mark the top and make copies for each application! And as always, say THANK YOU to your references 🙂
*Please note the YF&H (Young Farmers & Homemakers) Scholarship need to be mailed to Dave and Marsha Amick (address is listed on the application).
Be sure to follow the directions on the link below before completing any of the individual scholarships
Scholarship Applications Open for 2022-2023 Academic Year on November 1st!
As part of the Office of Engagement & Extension, Colorado 4-H awards scholarships annually to outstanding youth who have actively engaged in Colorado 4-H clubs for at least 3 years. The scholarship process is competitive and open from November 1, 2021 through March 1, 2022. Scholarship recipients will be announced in May 2022. There are opportunities available for all kinds of students, including for those attending trade schools or junior colleges, transfer students, and continuing students.
2021-2022 Award Nominations to open June 2022!
DUE September 15, 2022
- Bruce Peck Award ~ Google Form
- DanForth I Dare You Award ~ Google Form
- First Year Consumer Science Award ~ Google Form
- First Year General Projects Award ~ Google Form
- Friend of 4-H ~ Google Form
- Geiger-Fauver Award ~ Google Form
- Leader Above and Beyond Award ~ Google Form
- Livestock Achievement Award ~ Google Form
- Meritorious Service Award ~ Google Form
- Friend of 4-H Award ~ Google Form
- Organizational Leader of the Year Award ~ Google Form
- Project Leader of the Year Award ~ Google Form
- Shooting Sports Good Sportsman Award ~ Google Form
- Superior Horseman Award ~ Google Form
- Top Consumer Science Award ~ Google Form
- Top General Projects Award ~ Google Form
- Youth Above and Beyond Award ~ Google Form
- Douglas County 4-H Outreach Award *Coming Soon for 2022!*