2020-2021 Award Nominations Now Posted!
DUE September 15, 2021
- Bruce Peck Award ~ Google Form
- DanForth I Dare You Award ~ Google Form
- First Year Consumer Science Award ~ Google Form
- First Year General Projects Award ~ Google Form
- Friend of 4-H ~ Google Form
- Geiger-Fauver Award ~ Google Form
- Leader Above and Beyond Award ~ Google Form
- Livestock Achievement Award ~ Google Form
- Meritorious Service Award and Friend of 4-H Award ~ Google Form
- Organizational Leader of the Year Award ~ Google Form
- Project Leader of the Year Award ~ Google Form
- Shooting Sports Good Sportsman Award ~ Google Form
- Superior Horseman Award ~ Google Form
- Top Consumer Science Award ~ Google Form
- Top General Projects Award ~ Google Form
- Youth Above and Beyond Award ~ Google Form
- Douglas County 4-H Outreach Award *Coming Soon for 2021!*
Applications, transcripts and letters of recommendation can all be dropped off at the Extension office any time before the stated deadline. Please read through the entire application so you do not miss an important component. It is your responsibility to have complete and accurate applications. All parts of the application must be turned in on time, so please pay close attention to deadlines. Keep track of your references and follow up with them to make sure they provide your references on time. If our office is closed, there is a slot in the door that you can put your application materials through. All scholarships are available as fillable PDFs which may be completed online or printed and completed.
Please contact our office if you have any questions.
Douglas County Scholarship Applications
2020-2021 Scholarships will be posted when they are available!
- Foundation Renewable Scholarship 2021 fillable
- 4-H Youth Council Scholarship Application Packet 2021
- 4-H Horse Scholarship Application Packet
- YF&H Community Service Scholarship Application
- YF&H Scholarship Application
Required Supporting Documentation ~ Everything is included in above packets!
NOTE– NEW this year is the recommendation form. This form is designed to allow for your reference to fill out ONE reference form which can then be used for MULTIPLE applications. Simply mark the top and make copies for each application! And as always, say THANK YOU to your references 🙂
*Please note the YF&H (Young Farmers & Homemakers) Scholarship need to be mailed to Dave and Marsha Amick (address is listed on the application).
Be sure to follow the directions on the link below before completing any of the individual scholarships
2021-2022 Scholarships are open!
DEADLINE APRIL 30, 2021
- Audrey Sandstead 4-H Youth Scholarship
- Benjamin and Patricia Woods Scholarship
- Bill & Barbara Holthaus 4-H Youth Scholarship
- CCI (Colorado Counties Inc.) Foundation Youth Scholarship
- Charles and Margret Vezzetti Scholarship
- Colorado Agricultural Development Authority 4-H Youth Scholarship (CADA)
- CSU, Fort Collins, 4-H Freshman Award
- CSU, Fort Collins, 4-H Transfer Award
- Howard E. & Marjory M. Smith 4-H Youth Scholarship
- Jonathan Marr 4-H Memorial Scholarship
- Kimberling Family 4-H Youth Scholarship
- Kimberling Family FFA Youth Scholarship
- Murdoch’s Ranch & Home Supply 4-H Youth Scholarship
- Portouw Photography 4-H Youth Scholarship